I’d like you to meet someone who’s been invaluable in making my next book a reality. He’s Daniel Decker, the man behind the Will It Fly? launch team.
If you’re new to the incredible power of launch teams, this episode is for you. Daniel is a master at building community. He’s managed launch teams for authors like Michael Hyatt and Lewis Howes and taken the success of their books to new heights.
No matter what you’re launching, everyone can benefit from the powerful word-of-mouth generated by a community that’s as excited about your project as you are. Daniel’s here to walk you through how to build a team like this, how to keep them engaged, and what you should be doing in the weeks leading up to your big launch. Thanks to Daniel’s expertise, I’m already seeing some amazing things come out of my launch team. I knew I wanted you all to benefit from that expertise, too.
Ready to dig in?
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- How a launch team can help your next book or project get the attention it deserves.
- A step-by-step strategy for recruiting your launch team.
- How to start a launch team from a following of any size.
- A timeline of actions you should be taking as launch day approaches.
- The three biggest, most common launch mistakes.
- How to engage, incentivize, and give back to your team.
- Tips for determining the ideal size of your team.
- What you can learn from your launch team that you can’t learn anywhere else.
- A free resource from Daniel, and more!
Links and Resources Mentioned in This Episode:
- Google Forms
- Click to Tweet
- Smart Passive Income Podcast Episode 79: Time Travel and Book Marketing with Jeff Goins – Strategies to Help You Sell More Books and Spread Your Word
- WillItFlyBook.com (pre-order now for bonuses!)
- 99Designs.com – $99 Power Pack of services, free!
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining me again this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post.
Also, please leave an honest review for The SPI Podcast on iTunes. Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and I read each and every one of them.
If you have any questions, head on over to AskPat.com. This bite-sized show has more than two million downloads and counting!
Special thanks to Daniel for joining me this week. Until next time!
Source: Smart Passive Income